But if you’ve never written a press release before, it can be a daunting task. Finding the right words and targeting the correct audience can be difficult, as can writing the piece so that it is interesting and engaging. Writing press releases can also be a time-consuming task, one which is often ignored in favour of alternative business activities.
Having been in the industry for over 17 years, we’re pros when it comes to press release writing. Referring to your marketing strategy we’ll determine when and what press releases are to be written when, for maximum impact. We’ll gather the appropriate information from you and add to this any of our own research before writing the content in a bespoke, professional template, ready for despatch.
Possible ideas for an interesting press release might be;
- The launch of a new product or service
- A special offer or promotion
- A charity activity you’re involved with or a community project that you’re supporting or sponsoring
- A new partnership, contract or award you’ve been given
- Changes in staff, new appointments, promotions or retirements
- Events, exhibitions or seminars that you’re holding or have recently attended
- News headlines, changes to the law or industry guidelines that might affect your business
Prime Mix Marketing are members of the Hereford and Worcester Chamber of Commerce and have great relationships with numerous local and trade press offices around Worcestershire. Depending on your press release, its message and target audience we have the right contacts to send this to.